1. We all would like to Request Politician Kejriwal to vacate the Civil Activists Chair because you are now a Main stream politician.
2. Civil Activism and Main Stream Political Party are two very different Boats.
3. I think Kejriwal wants to keep one Foot on each of them.
4. Just like a Typical Politician who never wants to leave his chair, I believe Arvind also is still greedy about his Civil Activist Chair.
5. I believe a main stream Politician cannot be a civil Activist. It means that the Police and the Prosecutor are the same.
6. Propriety demands the same. This is not healthy for any Democracy.
7. Tomorrow when a Civil Activist will protest against your Political Party then members of your Political party must respond to them and Not Civil Activists of your Party.
8. In a News Discussion your Political party members (Manish Sisodia and Mayank Gandhi) appeared as Social Activists. At least the News Channel termed them as Social Activists. I think they should appear as Kejriwal’s Political Party members and not give opinion as social activists.