We will lose to Terrorism not because of failure of our Security agencies but Because of Political Opportunism
The Default Rule in Dealing with Terrorism in India:
1. When you are in Power you propose for Security and Legal Frameworks to fight against Terrorism.
2. When you are not in Power you Block all the Security and Legal Frameworks to fight against Terrorism.
1. BJP brought POTA: Congress played with Minority Politics to fail and repeal the act.
2. Gujarat BJP brings Strong anti terror law, Congress brings in Minority Politics (Saying this will oppress Minorities)
3. Congress brings NCTC: BJP brings in Federal Politics.
4. Batla House Encounter: Congress brings in Tears Politics.
5. Terrorism in Kashmir: Separatism Politics.
So next time if a terrorist strike happens, before we all blame the security agencies , we should first try and analyze that which type of Politics has caused this to happen.